SelectiveSins Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb

Go down

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb Empty Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb

Post by Lust69 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Level 10 Don't Call Me A Noob Anymore! (Actual quest)

Well, I have made it to level 10 so far playing a Valkyrie, its been an enjoyable experience so far and as expected very pretty although not had a chance to play around with graphics settings yet!

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb 2ex1xg4

Starts off pretty lonely with the usual quests until you get to the first village very quickly where suddenly one hundred people appeared hitting these scarecrows and really gave my graphics card a bashing!  So there are people!  Lots of shouting about how successful or unsuccessful the game would be and some random guy telling everyone he just passed his driving test and wanted to share his excitement! All pretty straight forward and normal so far!

I am sticking to just doing quests rather an anything fancy as I hear just mob grinding is actually the fastest way to level, but you don't get skill points and contrubution points, possibly the way to go at launch!

The Imp quest was quite irritating, loads of people standing around waiting for a small spawn of imps to appear, especailly the wizard imp!  I hope this is addressed at launch unless we was doing something wrong?! After about twenty minutes of trying to kill about eleven mobs finally I got the first hit on an imp wizard after killing ten of its two counter parts the imp soilder and raider! Standing around was over! Then it told me my next quest was to kill steel imps. Rolling Eyes Luckily, there wasn't the same problem there, not sure if it was because it had got later, that area was just better, or I'd turned into a professional imp finder after the first bunch!

Thankfully there is an auto-run feature for quests which I am so accustom to now, it's nice to sit back for a few seconds to see your character run through the scenery!  There is also a cool feature where if you idol the game will go into sort of cinematic views of where you are!

There is an odd feature of not seeing mob hp if I'm correct until you learn the mob basically by killing one, I think you can reset this to in later levels where mob farming is more important.  Mobs also upped AP at 22:00pm and exp the system told us.

Shortly after this I got directed to a second village where I had a play around with some of the skills I'd aquired which seem nice on this class, have a lot of maneuverability, look and are fun to use; enjoyed some of the character actions with some people and met someone in pm from Morocco!

The skill tree seems simple enough but apprantally you should research these as mistakes can be made! At the moment I'm just accepting the suggestions given.

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb 2egd8at

I was going to write about the Level 10 Don't Call Me A Noob Anymore! quest but it seems to have disappeared and the same npc is giving me a level 11 quest now, not sure what happened there.

This quest was to kill a hierarchy of trees in a forest area, which lead to this little guy (below), who gives you a scroll to summon your own personal boss.  I teamed up with two others on the first one and got a new weapon and then had a go doing him solo with my own scroll, fairly easy with nice scenery, which then lead me to people fishing!  Smile

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb 5uhjrd

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb 2itotop

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb W6pc8y

Lust69
Admin

https://selectivesins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb Empty Re: Personal Review of Black Deserts Closed Beta 2 18th-22nd Feb

Post by Lust69 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:17 am

Due to difficulties I've had to end my little review there, I hope that gave some insight or a small amount of entertainment. Smile

Lust69
Admin

https://selectivesins.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum